Policies are guiding principles that govern the administration of a municipality. Policies are established by Mayor & Council and can only be changed by a resolution of Council.
The following bylaws include the text of the original bylaws and any amending bylaws. They are provided on this page for general information only. Every effort is made to ensure their accuracy but in the event that they differ from the original documents held at Village Office, the originals are to be considered as the definitive references.
This is not an official listing of all Municipal bylaws. The official bylaws are available from the Village Office and must be consulted for purposes of interpretation and application of the law. For information on bylaws not provided on this site, please contact the Administrator at (306)884-2030.
Northern Municipalities, such as Pinehouse, derive their powers from the Provincial Government, in particular the Northern Municipalities Act, 2010.
For other Provincial Government Statutes, visit the Publications Saskatchewan website.
Please see the documents section below for community bylaws:
- Bylaw No 2019-04 Extend Time Required For Completion Of Financial Statements
- Bylaw No 2019-03 Public Notice Policy
- Bylaw No 2019-02 Administrative Bylaw
- Bylaw No 2019-01 Tax Certificates
- Bylaw No 2018-05 Policy & Procedure Manual
- Bylaw No 2018-04 Employee Code of Conduct & Workplace Ethics
- Bylaw No 2018-03 Code of Ethics for Council Members
- Bylaw No 2018-02 Records Retention & Disposal
- Bylaw No 2016-05 General Election Date
- Bylaw No 2014-05 Water & Sewer Rates
- Bylaw No 2014-04 Zoning Bylaw with Maps
- Bylaw No 2014-03 Official Community Plan with Maps
- Bylaw No 2008-01 Dog Bylaw